Monday, April 18, 2011

Me, Me Monday, Living Room edition....

This week I would like to invite you into my living room! It is a combination of many styles and I really like it!

This is the view coming in from the front door.

These views are from the dining room.
Please notice the floor, it is painted cement with a throw rug. The paint is tan and blue in kind of a swirl design, the hubster did it and it is AWESOME!!

These pics are taken from our bedroom.
Do you love this couch?! I got it at the DI for $45. It used to be in the Ogden Temple, they are remodeling right now so there are a few pieces at the store. I saw it and knew it had to be in my living room! Total love at first sight!


My Family Wall.

Here are a few different views.(Please ignore the dust under the fireplace, we are still using it occasionally so I haven't spring cleaned it yet, ewwww!)

I hope you have enjoyed your visit as much as I have enjoyed having you!
Please come back soon!

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

2 comments:

Donnie said...

What a lovely living room. I can see it is filled with family treasures.

ashley said...

Ohhh, I love that american flag plate. That would look amazing in Harrison's room! You are giving me ideas!!!!

Also, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

http://evelynkate.blogspot.com

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...