Tuesday, March 15, 2011

St. Patricks Day Table Scape...

Here is my Saint Patricks Day table.
Using my Great-Grandma Gibson's china, it is so beautiful and matches so well with the green flowers.
Close-up of the place settings.
Here is the center, you can't go wrong with a Leprechaun and a Lucky Ducky!
Here is my entry table, I love the table, my good friend Shirley gave it to me and it really fits so perfect here! The crystal bowl was a gift from my Grandma Linford, I love grandmas!
A couple of fun close-ups -
Happy Saint Patricks Day!
Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! if my grandchildren lived closer, i'd do something like this. maybe when they're here for easter...

Nicole Carpenter said...

How festive!! Thanks for stopping by The Fickle Nickle today... I'm following back, and I look forward to your future posts. xo

Donnie said...

Your runner and place mats really make your table pop. Happy St Patrick's Day.

Marigene said...

I love your festive SPD table!

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...