Friday, April 15, 2011

Fun Friday finds...

I am still on a white kick and the first things I found weren't from a thrift shop but I still think I got a pretty good deal on them. I found these little lovelys at the Quilted Bear and I was really suprised at how reasonable the cost was plus, they are perfect for my kitchen. I came so close to buying some plain ones at Shopko about a week ago I am so happy somethng told me to wait so with that introduction here are my new canisters!
Aren't they perfect?! I really just could not pass them up, I truly believe they were made just for me and they only cost about $16.00, not to bad for the amount of happiness they give me!

Now on to this little darling, he came in a little grab bag that was about $1.99 for the entire bag so he was actually about $.25 and he is so dang cute!
He is a tiny little creamer!
What do you think? Isn't he just the cutest little guy?

And finally for my clothing piece, this skirt will work with so many other pieces in my closet and I didn't have a black skirt so it is perfect. I got it at Savers for $3.99 and it is in perfect condition!
Not the greatest pic of me but if you look from the waist down its okay! LOL!

So I hope you enjoyed looking at my treasures today. Have a fantastic weekend!

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

3 comments:

Donnie said...

I think you look great and I love your treasures. The canister set was a good price. They are usually higher than that.

Jan Hennings said...

Congrats on being down a dress size. Great accomplishment :)

c.w.frosting said...

Canisters are darling! Thanks for visiting me =)

-caroline @ c.w.frosting

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...