Friday, April 8, 2011

Blog 2.. Fun Friday Finds..

I am finding that I love white stuff, all kinds of white stuff, which isn't great when you have 4 doglets. However, they can't dirty up some of the white pieces I am finding, like this gorgeous little bird.
She is my new fav! She is so beautiful and she is solid! I really just love her!
And then there is this little piece:
It is a little bit bigger than a creamer and so pretty.

I found these two lovelies and I am wondering if anyone knows anything about them, are they collectable? Either way they are blue (which is my truest love of colors)and so sweet.

And finally my jacket:
This is another classic piece and it cost me a whopping $2.50, crazy!

Have a super weekend!

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

1 comment:

Donnie said...

My only problem is I hate to shop even at thrift shops. That's why I can't find good buys...lol...

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...