Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday...

Okay, so I will admit it my blog has been a little bit lame this week, but I have a good excuse, I took a staycation with the hubster. It was so nice, just hanging out, thrifting and working on projects. I promise there will be something to show for it in the near future. I just happen to have alot in process and nothing finished! For this Thursday I am so thankful for...
My Hubster!! He really is the greatest, I could not do half of the projects I do without his help! I am the luckiest girl in the world!

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

2 comments:

Gobetween's Space said...

It is great when your partner shares your interests and hobbies with you.

Donnie said...

Everyone likes to know they are appreciated and that was so sweet to feature your sweet hubster.

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...