Here are the questions for this week's Hodgepodge...
1. Sunday was the first day of spring. So they say. Ahem. What is your favorite outdoor springtime activity? Breakfast on the Veranda (the patio, I just like the sound of Veranda).
2. Who would you want to come into your kitchen to cook dinner for you? My Grandma Jones, I loved cooking with her! Miss you Grandma
3. When did you last fly a kite? Wow, when my kids were little
4. What topic puts you to sleep faster than anything? Hunting and anything mechanic. I really just can't understand the language of mechanic and the hubster starts planning for the October hunt in January, ughhh!
5. Which flowers do you associate with specific people, places, or events? Wild roses remind me of the hubster because that is the first flower he gave me. I love tulips because they mean Spring and Easter to me. I think of Ashley when I see Gerber Daisys. I don't know there are way to many to list!
6. What significant historical events took place during your elementary school days? Nixon resigned from his presidency. Jonestown Massacre. Bicentennial Celebration.
7. Do you swear? Do you pseudo-swear? (You know crap, shoot, friggin'?) Totally yes to pseudo, and I try not to really swear but if something really hurts me, upsets me, or angers me to that point, it will happen. I am sorry.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I really don't like it when you find something you really like or that really works and they discontinue it. This goes from things like migraine meds all the way to hair conditioner, ughh.
Happy Wednesday All!