Monday, March 28, 2011

Me, me Monday -Kitchen additon...Vote 4 Me

I love my little kitchen but I feel a bit of a remodel on the horizon, when we bought the house the counter tops were brown and we had brown carpet, that my daughter spilled syrup on within the first week of living here, haha. It really is so much better than it was before but I am thinking white cabinets may be in the near future, we'll see.

This is the counter that welcomes you into my little kitchen, so Welcome, come in and enjoy the tour.


This is looking in from the dining room.

Sink area-


My window-I love it and I just found the little blue chicken at Savers, isn't she adorable?!

My island, it is always decorated, I just like it that way!

This is the door into the laundry room and it is still a project in progress but I think it is so cute! Those are the handprints of most of my grandkids, it will have them all before we are finished!

Close-up of the saying.

I love this open cabinet with my Grandma Gibson's China and I really like the pot rack hanging under it, so cute!

Oh, I almost forgot please go vote for me at this linky Patches of Pink. I am just starting this party joining and I would love a win!! Thank you!

I hope you have enjoyed the visit, you know I always enjoy your company!

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

6 comments:

Donnie said...

I went over there but couldn't get it to vote for you. I'll try again. Loved you kitchen.

Unknown said...

Love all your springy and Easter decorations! Will try to go vote now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelly! What a charming kitchen you have! I love the fact you always have your counter decorated - I like to do the same thing! ;)
Your corner sink area is so cute and I adore the little fabric skirt covering the bottom. Your shelf with your grandmother's dishes is wonderful too. Now I love love the little hand prints on your laundry room door.
Thank you so much for coming to my party.
You are a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

You have a darling kitchen! Filled with warm and inviting things. I love the open cabinets too. Displaying plates and other dishes is what a kitchen should be all about!
So nice to stop by!
Yvonne

Love Of Quilts said...

I like the window and the corner sink what a great place for plants...I never have a place for my plants in the house and they don't do good...most die. love the door and the saying. Trish

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Oh my - you have some lovely treasures!

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...