Sunday, March 27, 2011

Serious Sunday thoughts...Changes are a coming...

After much consideraton I have decided to go with the popular choice and change my little bloggy's name. It will now be Halacy's Comfy Cottage. It's simple and I like it. I decided to change because people were thinking my name was Nama, and it was.... to Taylor (now she call me Grandma Halacy, sniff, sniff, she is growing to fast), but to everyone else I am Shelly. I love talking about my Comfy Cottage and my Comfy Life, so I hope you will keep following along cuz I think the longer I do this the better I might get! Thank you to all my followers! I am getting excited because I am getting sort of close to that 100 mark and I have the funnest giveaway planned. I really just can't wait!!


Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelly! Oh, I like the new name you've chosen for your blog!
I would love for you to come to my party and hope you will. Your blog will get lots of exposure when everyone comes to see it! :)

Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Donnie said...

That's a great blog name and it fits yours beautifully. Looking forward to seeing what you came up with for your 100th.

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...