Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's Your Lucky Day-Wednesday Hodgepodge-Vol 18

It's Your Lucky Day-Wednesday Hodgepodge-Vol 18




Here are the questions for this week's Hodgepodge...thanks for playing along!


1. What would you do if you found a pot of gold? Let's pretend this pot of gold is worth exactly $1500 (which would actually be more like a cup of gold at current values). Anyway, let's also pretend you have to spend it as opposed to making a donation someplace. Now tell me what you would do with that cup pot of gold? I would buy Christmas for my family now and not have to worry about it this year. Wouldn't that be the greatest Christmas ever? No worrys just enjoying the family!

2. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day in any way, shape, or form? I celebrate everyting! S. Patrick's Day is no exception! I think I will suprise the hubster with green mashed potatoes! I decorate for St. Patty's too!


3. Have you been bitten by the Spring Cleaning bug? What spring cleaning job most needs doing at your house? What spring cleaning job are you most dreading? I used to get it alot worse, now I feel like if the house is relatively clean than I would rather spend my time doing valuable stuff like playing with my grandkids.

4. lime-shamrock-sage-forest...your favorite shade of green? I really love the color of grass, I don't know is that called grass green?

5. Thomas Jefferson once said, "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it." So...do you believe in luck or do you believe we make our own luck? I think it can both ways some people are luckier than others, but I think if you work hard enough you can change your luck. I totally believe in positive daily affirmations.


6. Monday (3/14) was Pi Day. Get it? Pi =3.14. Those math types are so clever aren't they? Since I'm not one of them tell me what's your favorite piE (the edible kind). Brad Dee's wife's peach pie, OMG! to die for!

7. That same date (3/14) happens to be the birthdate of the late physicist Albert Einstein. I bet he knew the value of Pi. So...what do you think is more important and or valuable in life... intelligence or common sense? Common sense. I have truly met some of the dumbest intelligent people!

8. Insert your own random thought here. Yesterday was my sons Brian and Zachary's 23rd Birthday (not twins), So I just want to say I am so blessed to have such awesome young men as mine. I am very proud.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your boys! How did you manage that?

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...