Just he and I and all of them....

Just he and I and all of them...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sink curtain...

I love, love the look of having a curtain under your sink! However, I have tiny little curious people and mischevious animals that refuse to stay out. So this is my solution!

This is the before


This is the after

I tried to take a pic of the process but you couldn't really see it. I just got a little tiny curtain rod and this curtain, the door remains under the curtain.
I love it!

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

2 comments:

Donnie said...

That's a good way to conceal the door.. My grandma always had a curtain under the sink. She never had any chemicals under there because they didn't use them inside the house.

Beverly @ The Buzz said...

love that fabric. looks really good with the rest of your kitchen.