Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Windows and Parties Galore!..

Well,it all began on the Sunday before Thanksgiving, with my first of three Thanksgiving dinners. My parents decided they were going to go out of town for Thanksgiving so being the kind of daughter that feels that it is very important for the great grands to spend time with the newest generation I held a "Thanksgiving" dinner on that Sunday. Then of course we had Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving and then we had another "Thanksgiving" on the following Sunday so that we could at some time during the holiday see all of our large blended family. Then in December besides all the hectic shopping and baking and decorating, we had my Birthday get together on the 14th. Then we had to finish these:

Michael and Sara's Christmas gift:


Amanda's Christmas gift:


Brian and Tina's Christmas gift:


Trevor and Sandy's Christmas gift:


Jesse and Ashley's Christmas gift:


Dave and Heather's Christmas gift:


Then we had our Christmas Eve Breakfast, then our Christmas Day Dinner.
Then the hubster turned 50 on the 27th and my daughter turned 21 on the 28th and then we had a big New Years/50 Birthday Party!!!

Yes I did survive, but unfortunately this is one of those years that I am soooo glad that it is all over!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is just too cute! I'll have to keep it in mind for future gifts!

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...