Friday, January 14, 2011

Alright, let's get down to business!





Welcome to Five Question Friday! An easy, peasy way to start off your weekend...and a fun way to get to know random facts about your fellow bloggers!


Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning! Oh, and HAVE FUN!!


Questions for Friday, January 14th: (Special thanks to Sharaya, Kate, Deanna, @trooppetrie,@ChelsVandy for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Bring your awesome question suggestions to my community, or shout 'em out to me on Twitter [@5crookedhalos]!!)


Just for fun I decided to join from "My Little Life" "Five Question Friday" so here goes:

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Grease!!

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
People that feel sorry for themselves! I really think that if you have a positive attitude positive things happen and the same goes for negative thoughts bringing negativity into your life.


3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
funny, supportive, helpful, beautiful, kind

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living? I really think I would do what I am doing, I love my job. I would probably travel a little more so I would have to work a little less.


5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
Diet Dr. Pepper. Can not live without it.

No comments:

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...