Thursday, January 6, 2011

Please don't take the Chevy!!...

So it all began when the hubster had back surgery on July 7th and then shortly after was told that he would be on indefinite disability!! Unfortunately, we are not the smart kind of people who are prepared for this kind of a predicament and so we went from a two income to a single income family with no warning! I was able to keep treading and he finally started getting disability in December so now I am working on catching up the house and the 2nd etc.. but my car payment has been the one to slide. I am so sad about this to because I love, love my car, it is my buddy. It is an adorable orange Chevy HHR. We do everything together! We lug the grandbabies, the groceries the Home Depot supplies! I am so afraid I am going to lose her! I really am at a loss on what to do. Oh well, hopefully the repo man doesn't come before I am able to get her caught up! Sad, sad situation :(

More cheerful news - there is an awesome giveaway going on over at Sweet Bee Cottage, you have to check it out!!

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bless your heart. Hope things get better soon for you. ((hugs))

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...