Thursday, December 30, 2010
I won....and Resolutions...
I am so excited I just found out that I am one of the winners of the Elmers Glue on the DIYShowoffblogspot!! Woo-hoo! Thank you so much Roeshel (shelly ;))
As I sit and ponder the new year I am more excited than you can imagine! Not to be negative but seriously 2010 was horrible ! really am so glad that it is over! I am one of those people who really loves new beginnings and New Years is always exciting to me. My resolutions are very similar to my birthday goals.
1. Become financially stable - this is my number one because it is the most important. My hubster had back surgery in July and has been out of work since then, he finally started getting disability in December, but needless to stay we are a wee bit behind and I hate the way that feels. I will probably be blogging about this little adventure quite a bit!
2. Do my daily dos - I got the Daily Do list from My Happy Home and they really do make me a much more organized therefore very much more happy person.
3. Lose 30 lbs.- I lost about 30 in 2010 and I would like to do it again for a total of 60. Maybe when I am ready to post an after pic I will post the before pic too!
4. Pray more often- actually this should be and is the most important resolution, I function alot better when I am in contact with my Heavenly Father on a regular basis.
5. Make date night each week with the hubster a priority- he had a bit of a mid-life crisis in April/May and our marriage almost didn't survive it and it scared me to death because I adore him so I am going to make a real point of connecting with him so I know what he is feeling.
So do you have any resolutions? Are you one to actually keep them or are they out the window in a week? Not me, I am determined!