Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby shower finally....

Hello to all my bloggy friends!,
I would like to introduce you to my newest soon to be grandson - Boston-Ray Lief MCoy!


Look at him waving at you!

This is Mommy and Daddy - Ashley and Jesse



Here is the banner I made:



Here is the Yummy Table:




All Homemade!!









Here is the front of the Diaper Cake, I love it!


and the back...


The Diaper Wreath, it is so cute!!


Here are some of the guests:



Ashley Opening gifts, she got so much cute stuff!!



This was my helpful assistant in decorating!!

She was really soo helpful! LOL!

The shower was a great success, I love making shower stuff like the diaper cakes, wreaths and banners.

Now we just need Boston-Ray to make his appearance, I can't wait!!

Until Later,
Hugs,
Shelly

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!

Angie @ The Diaper Baker said...

Congrats on the success of the baby shower and on the soon-to-be newest addition to your family! The diaper cake and wreath that you created turned out amazing!! All the best!

Kelly said...

you are really talented with all the shower decorations and food. I love to display pretty food too.

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...