Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Beverly from the Beverly Buzz has blessed me with The Versatile Blogger award! Thank you so much, Beverly! I appreciate that she thinks I have a blog worthy of this award. Blogging has been good for me--and I love this kind of thing because it is always great to find new interesting blogs!
Here's the fine print:
Rules for accepting this award:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Tell us seven things about yourself.
Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.
1. I love, love living in Utah! I love the different seasons.
2. I love my job and feel so blessed to have a job that I enjoy so much!
3. I sing all the time, I don't even notice it most of the time, it just happens.
4. I didn't realize I was so crafty until about 3 or 4 years ago, and now you just can't stop me! I am willing to try anything- from decorating to refinishing!
5.I am an Outdoors girl, I didn't realize that until I was a grown-up! If the temperature is over 60 you won't find me inside.
6. I am love, loving this blogging world, I really feel like I am making friends! and I know I am learning tons of new crafts and ideas!!
7. I am just recently an empty nester and I am still not quite sure how I feel about it. I love having the house to just the hubster and myself but it is odd to be without kids on a daily basis!
Now for the hard part I need to give this award to 15 of my favs, Wow, that is so hard, I love them all! Oh well here goes:
1. The Polka Dot Closet
2. My Happy House
3. My Life in Purple
4. For The Luv Of Boys
5. Gerber Days
7. Decorating Tennis Girl
8. 2 Dogs and a Blog
9. Ashley's Thrifty Living
10. Cute Pink Stuff
11. Strictly Simple Style
12. Paint in my Hair
13. My Cottage Charm
14. Live, Laugh, Love Your Guts
15. lee la la
Okay that was tough, but I really did put thought in to this, so Congrats People!