Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend report...

The hubster went deer hunting over the weekend so I had the house to myself! It was so quiet, while I miss him when he is away, it is nice to be alone sometimes! I went thrifting with Ashley, we found some amazing things that I will be sharing in a future post. I had my grandie Boston most of the day on Saturday and he is teething, poor little goomba! :( My other grandie Taylor got her first hair cut, of course I left my camera at home so I can't post the picture, but I will put it up tomorrow. It is so dang cute!! I watched my two newest addictions on demand - The Sisterwives and Extreme Couponing, they both drive me crazy but I can't quit watching, ughh! Other than that I did the normal, clean the house and laundry. Pretty uneventful, but very nice.

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

thank you so much for the giveaway! I had forgotten what I had all won!! WOW. I love the box it came in too.

I love Sister Wives!

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...