Monday, October 17, 2011

I am not lost...really I'm not...

Well it really has been a while and I have no excuses, other than life that it is. I have truly been swamped at work and at home so I have been so neglectful to my little blog. (crying here). I really have missed posting but the good part is that I have alot to share! I have completely remodeled a room in my house! YAY! I can't wait to share, but even more exciting news is that my Navy Boy David-Alan is here on leave and he is staying in the previously mentioned remodeled room, so it is a disaster! I also have a few crafts to share among other things, so the goal is to post everyday for the rest of the year. I know pretty lofty, but I am going to put a great effort to it! I think I will make theme days to make it a bit easier. So for Mondays it will be a weekend report.
Weekend report #1-
My fabulous Navy Boy arrived at home at about midnight on Friday!! So great to see him! He is such a good boy good man, I really could not be more proud of him. He has been on a ship out to sea for months and months and he is so happy to be home with his family and we are so happy to have him here with us. I do have to say that it is bitter sweet because it is only for 10 days :(
Handome hubster and Navy boy
So of course on Saturday we had all kinds of young men and women coming over to see David-Alan, it was great to see all of his friends all grown up, it is kind of crazy to see them as responisble adults, the last time I saw most of them they were monster teenagers! haha! On Sunday we had a dinner with all of our kids (except Army Boy since he is in Texas)so we had a house full with 7 kids and thier spouses and all of my grandies, it was heaven! I love these times, watching the little cousins play and our adult kids interacting with each other. I truly feel so blessed, they are all doing so well and get along with each other so great, we are so fortunate to have such an amazing family!

So how was your weekend? Anything exciting to share?

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

No comments:

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...