Friday, October 21, 2011

Saving at the Grocery Store...

So I went grocery shopping last night with coupons and sales ads in hand and still spent $395.00. Ughhh!!!! I seriously need some advice on saving money at the grocery store. I saved $15 with coupons but obviously that is not enough. We don't have any stores in the area that will double coupons. I am thinking that I obviously need to change stores which makes me so sad because I love the quality of the meat and produce at my store and I also love the customer service. Sacrifices will have to be made, erghhh. So how do you all save money? I really do need some good advice.

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Go to the blog Kelly's Korner today. The link up is coupons. Lots of good ideas.

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...