Thursday, October 20, 2011

Things I am Thankful for Thursday...

I am thankful for so many things that it would be pages and pages if I listed them all! What a lucky person I am!! I am so thankful that I'm really at a place in my life where I feel very comfortable. It isn't about money or the lack of money, or anything like that. It is just about a feeling of being comfortable in my own skin. Being comfortable with who I am and what I am doing with my life. I like it, I like me and for that I am very thankful!
Me and My handsome hubster, who I am also very thankful for!!

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Y'all are so cute together!

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...