Thursday, October 27, 2011

Something that I am thankful for...

I am so thankful that I had good teachers in school. The hubster just went back to school on Monday this week and he is finding that he never learned some of the most basic of math. He doesn't know his multiplication tables. I find that so crazy because I remember so clearly learning that in 3rd grade. Thank you Mrs. Thornock!! Teachers have such a dramatic input on our lives and if they value that than we have to be so grateful and thankful. I can truly say that I can only think of having one teacher that I didn't completely appreciate. Also, I tried very hard to make sure that the teachers my kids had to deal with were only the best, of course this was not always the case but they did know that I was always an involved parent, which I am positive makes a difference in how your child is taught. Did you have great teachers or do you have any bad teacher stories to share? I would love to hear them.

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

No comments:

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...