I love today's Hodgepodge from The Other Side of the Pond! So here are my answers.
1. What is the most interesting thing you've done in the last year?
I discovered that I am actually very crafty and good at it!
2. What is your most meaningful family heirloom?
I have my Grandma's pearls and they are so lovely. I really feel her with my every day.
3. What food festival would you most like to attend? The HOF Winterfest- not really a food festival but lots of yummy food there!
4. Snow...do you love it or is it considered a four letter word where you live?
I love the snow, which is a good thing considering I live in Utah! I just don't love it on the roads!
5. Can you ski? Do you ski? Are you any good?
I don't ski, crazy since I grew up here!
6. What quality in your spouse or best friend are you most thankful for?
He treats me with total respect.
7. Describe the coziest spot in your home.
Cuddling with hubby and pets on living room couch in front of a warm fire! Sooo nice!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It is never to late to become all God can make me!