Wednesday, December 8, 2010

50 it is....DONE!

Sorry folks, I know you are going to be so disappointed when I say this, but I have decided to only do a 50 things about me list. I know, I know, it has been so fascinating so far but to save you from further boredom and because I am apparently so boring I can only come up with 50 at this time that is that. So with no further ado here are the last 20 on my list:

31. I love to garden, even the weeding part. I know it seems crazy to some but to me it is soothing.

32. I have a metal plate in my head. Due to the carpet accident previously written about, I recieved a cracked skull and therefore a plate and some bolts and nuts and screws! Haha that brings a whole new meaning to a few screws loose!!

33. I believe in people to a fault! I always give people the benefit of the doubt, wheter they really deserve it or not. This is not always good and I do get hurt sometimes.

34. I love paper, I use it for everything. I line drawers and cabinets, I make treasure boxes. All kinds of fun things.

35. I am a list fool. I write lists to write lists. Seriously, I carry a notebook around with me so I can add to my lists at all times. I don't think I could function without my lists!

36. I love and am proud of my family from my 85 year old grandpa down to my almost born grandson!

37. I believe in ghosts. I have seen them. I am not weird and if you don't agree with me that is okay.

38. My favorite colors are blue and orange.

39. I love my car! It is sucker orange HHR. So cute!

40. I am a huge Denver Broncos fan and I have been for as long as I can remember. How awesome is it that their uniforms are blue and orange?!

41. I love horses, how awesome is it that there are horses on the Denver Broncos helmets?!

42. I think Josh Holloway is sexy! Not quite as sexy as the hubster but a close running 2nd!

43. I am a total Blog Stalker! I love all the ideas, it is addicting!

44. Bended coffee is one of my weaknesses.

45. I have to get my nails done and my eyebrows waxed proffessionally done every two weeks or I feel unkept!

46. I love my little cottage house. It looks so different than it did when we bought it. Hopefully I can find some befor pics and post them with the afters!

47. I have gone to college for 5 years and never graduated. I still don't know what I really want to be when I grow up!

48. I know that tanning is really bad for you and I hate that my daughter does it but so do I. It helps me feel better when I get a little sad in the winter. I am so bad!

49.My favorite food is a really good green salad with a ton of different vegetables and ranch dressing. YUM!

50. I love color and I use it to decorate! I have a blue bedroom, it is the same color as the sky, I think it is beautiful! I have really light blue green on a wall in the living room and our living room floor is tan painted cement with blue swirls. So cool!

Well there we have it!! I did it! I know originally I said 100 but I know that you are as relieve as I am that we stopped at 50! Now we can move on to funner stuff!
So until next time,
Hugs,
Shelly

2 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

I believe in ghosts too. I've never seen one, but I've felt their presence.

Unknown said...

Yea!! I knew you could! This is the best of the lists, I think. I agree with you on 31, 34, 35, 37, and 43. Orange is one of the best colors--says a Univ of Tenn fan. Would love to keep tanning, but I'm too afraid of skin cancer. Would love to still get my nails done, but am too cheap! ;-)

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...