Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas @ Nama Halacy's Cottage...

Here are some pics of Christmas in our Cottage, I hope you enjoy.

Our lovely tree, ornaments collected throughout the years.

A little bit of Christmas in our kitchen!


I found this little bird in the hospital gift shop at McKay Dee and I just fell in love with him, I can't tell you why cuz I don't know, but he really makes me smile!

Okay so I went to the Quilted Bear to get something that cost $2.00 and came out $60.00 OOPS! Oh well look how dang cute this is!

Another view..

My daughter found this cool little Santa at the DI for $1.00. Very thrifty and he is a great addition!

Well that is it for this year, I have so much more but I will save it for years to come. I hope you all have a very merry and safe Christmas.
Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

5 comments:

Tara@JustDevineStyle said...

I hope your Christmas was wonderful! I absolutly love the block nativity set. It is so cute and great because it looks child friendly. I remember always wanting to play with the nativity but always being told it was too fragile. This would be a great way for a child to play during Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Your tree is beautiful. Thank you for linking up with Ring in 2011 blog hop. I am now following you.

Traci66 said...

I know the feeling, I go to the store for one thing and see something else that I must have.Very nice pic. I am now following you from the 2011 hop I hope you will follow me too.
http://traci66.blogspot.com/2010/12/ring-in-2011-blog-hop.html

Lisa@The Nourishing Homemaker said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower from Ring In 2011. I love all the Christmas decorations. The tree is gorgeous.

http://nurturedfamilylife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up to the blog hop. I am now following you!
I love that little bird, he's cute as a button!

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...