Wow this is so much harder than I thought, I am actually walking around with a notebook writing things about me down so I can remember them for this crazy list so here we go with some more...
14. I am totally an adrenaline junkie, I love cliff diving, roller coasters, scary movies (intense scary not bloody scary), I would love to skydive but the hubster doesn't love the idea, but we will see as far as I can tell I've still got it in me!
15. I am absolutely addicted to sugar. Any sugar, I love chocolate, smarties, pixie sticks anything. I do force myself to drink diet otherwise I would be as big as a boat but I really can't live without my sugar, if we don't have any candy in the house I become a little grumpy. LOL.
16. I am a people watcher. I love trying to figure people out. What do they do for a living, where do they come from are they crazy -lol, all of those questions. You really can come up with a life story for someone if you use your imagination.
17. I sing all the time, words or situations or anything, trigger songs and singing. My family acts annoyed but I know deep down it is one of those quirky things they love about me and will talk about after I die, like "Hey do you remember when mom made spagetti and started singing ON TOP OF SPAGHETTI ALL COVERED WITH CHEESE" and then they will laugh!
18. I have a really loud laugh, I can't help it. I try to make it quieter but I can't. It's just loud, another one of those quirky things they will talk about after I die, haha.
19. My eyes are green, or are they brown? Really usually my eyes are brown but sometimes depending on the mood or if I cry they are very, very green. It is actually cool, one of the things I like about myself.
20. When I was growing up I felt like my family, all of us the extended folks too, were special, almost like royalty. My grandpa and his brothers owned a glass company called Linford's Brothers Glass and they were pretty successful and the family was huge and had these unbelievable 3-day family reunions up in the mountains at cabins with big dinners and stuff. I thought it was amazing and special but then when I grew up I found out that alot of families have reunions like that. How lucky are we all to be so fantastic?! LOL!
Well, I guess that is enough for the day. Who knows I may finsish this list by the end of the year. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Until next time,