Wednesday, December 1, 2010

More about me...

If you are getting tired of this I am soo sorry but I feel like I have to finish it cuz I started it, so here we go again.

21. I am a member of TOPS that is Taking Off Poiunds Sensibly. It is a weight loss support group and it works for me, the weekly weigh-ins are great for accountability and getting ideas and making friends is a bonus!

22. I am in love with purses, seriously I know I have a problem but there are so many cute ones. I really do try to be practical but sometimes the cute just out weighs the praciticality and I have to buy a new one. I will have to get a picture of my beautiful collection and post!

23. I also love bras, I know that no one sees them except me and the hubster but seriously if you have great fitting hot looking bra it can make you feel like one hot Nama! haha! I promise I won't post of picture of those. LOL!

24. I wish I could own a horse, I have always wanted one by my hubby is very allergic, so that dream is dashed.

25. If I could I would seriously live in Lake Powell. It is the most wonderful place in the world and I love it there!

26. Hi, my name is Shelly and I am addicted to Reality T.V. I know most of it is horrible but I am a junkie!! Give me Big Brother or the Bachelor and I am good for an hour.

27. Okay this one is more about my kitten than me. She thinks that the bathroom rug is her mommy. Seriously, she suckles it and kneads at it and purrs as if she was in heaven, it is soooo bizarre.

28. I have never dyed my hair. I have always just really liked the color of my hair and had no reason to, but now that I have noticed a few grey eyebrows I am thinking the day may come. :(

29. I am an outdoorsy girl, I love to be outside, I love the weather, the air the whole thing. I am really so amazed and thankful for the world that you can't see when you are all cooped up in the house.

30. I just barely discovered that I am creative and I am actually really good at it! I love to share it with my granddaughter Taylor too, she is already a creative little bug!

All for today!
Hugs,
Shelly

No comments:

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...