Friday, November 19, 2010

on to the next...

On to the next part of my list, I actually have many things screaming in my brain but so little time so let us begin with number 4!!

4. I love farm animals well actually all animals, I have 3 dogs, a cat and a rabbit, I am also one of those people that acknowledges grand-animals, therefore I have 6 granddogs and 2 grandcats and some grandfish!! My kitchen and dining room are decorated in farm animals and I love them! At one time I had 12 chickens and roosters but a mean racoon (one of the very few animals I don't love) ate them all!! :(



5. I am one of those freakish people who love, loves her job, I love what I do, I love the people I work with, I just love it!

6. I think my hubby is hot!! I hope that is not TMI, but you can certainly judge for yourself, check out the pic!


7. I actually had a secret admirerer in highschool, he sent letters to my house and everything, it was actually so sweet every letter he sent would have one more letter of his name in the signature until I figured out who it was, my boyfriend at the time didn't think it was so sweet he told him if he didn't stop he would beat him up, what a jerk!

Well I need to get back to working at that job that I love so much so I will add to my list later!

Hugs,
Shelly

1 comment:

Grace Matthews said...

Fellow Blog Hopper:)

I love animals too...I have 4 dogs, 6 cats, and a rabbit :)

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...