Just he and I and all of them....

Just he and I and all of them...

Monday, November 15, 2010

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.
Java asks 5 question for all to answer. What a great way to get to know eachother a little better.

Questions:




1. Do you eat Sushi?

2. What kind of bath soap do you use?

3. How often do you talk to your Mom?

4. What TV shows do you watch on a regular basis?

5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet?



My answers:
1. Do you eat Sushi?
Honestly I have never tried it but I would!
2. What kind of bath soap do you use?
Ivory
3. How often do you talk to your mom?
Not enough, once a week?
4. What TV shows do you watch on a regular basis?
Reality TV junkie here, I know it is not real but for some reason I am fasinated!
5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet?
Yup, but I wish I were finished!

2 comments:

Beverly @ The Buzz said...

Does one ever really finish Christmas shopping? Seems like it's one of those things that just goes on and on...

Hanna said...

Hi! Stopping by from the blog hop! I am your newest follower:) Lovely blog!! you can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com