Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 7 - Someone who has made my life worth living...

Day 7 - Someone who has made my life worth livig - Wow, I have been so lucky in this aspect. I have so many wonderful people that make my life a joy, of course the hubster, my grandies and all my amazing friends. However, the first thing that came to my mind when I read this question was a time in my life when I was very sick. I was 24 weeks pregnant with my third baby (back then babies born that early very rarely survived). My stomach became very hard and painful so I went to the hospital to find out that I had something call Abruptio Placenta. When the doctor told me that they had to take the baby now or I may not make it, the first thing that came to my mind were my two kids that I already had and how awful it would be to miss them growing up for both them and myself. I knew I had to live for them. They have both made my life unbelievable, I am so thankful that I have been given such great gifts in the two of them. I am truly the luckiest mom in the world.

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bless your heart. What a difficult thing to go through. One of my grandsons was born at 27 weeks weighing only 2.5 lbs. Luckily, he is now almost 4 and is very healthy. In fact, this evening I could have happily pinched his little head off and spit down the hole! ;-)

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...