Just he and I and all of them....

Just he and I and all of them...

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 6...


Something I hope I never have to do in my life. This one is so simple. I hope I never have to bury my hubster or one of my children. I had a stillborn baby girl many years ago and every once in awhile it still hits me. If I am watching something on T.V. or reading somethng it could be a trigger and I begin sobbing completely unexpectedly. I feel so sorry for friends of mine who have lost loved ones and I really just don't know how they move forward. I admire thier strength but I really don't think that I have it.

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

2 comments:

Kimi said...

I agree! It seems an impossible thing to move on from. I cannot imagine having to get out of bed every day after that. I just don't think I have it in me. I do really admire people who can just pick up, dust themselves off and keep going.

Beverly @ The Buzz said...

No one thinks they have that strength until they're called upon to use it. What is the alternative?