Friday, June 3, 2011

Resolution check up...

Being that we are 6 months into 2011 I decided it might be a good idea to check up on myself and my resolutions for the year, so here goes.

1.Finanaces- doing pretty good, we were so buried that we decided we had no choice but to start over so we are in the process of that. It was such a hard decision but the relief I feel is so unbelievable and I know for a fact it was the right choice and that we are headed in a positive direction! so far a pass!
2. Daily dos- doing great actually feel like my home is more organized than it has ever been, love that!! so definetly pass
3. Lose 30 lbs. - Umm, so far big fail! Oops, better get on that!
4. Pray- so ashamed to say fail, I am going to do better it is so important!
5. Date night- not good enough, we go out but not as often as we should, working on it though! For our anniversary we have a big day date planned for tomorrow, I can't wait to share! Not really a pass or a fail at this point, we will call it a C.

So there is my report, how are your resolutions coming along?

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I didn't make any this year. Just try to do better each day! :)

Donnie said...

I'm like Kimberly...didn't make any. I just enjoy seeing you are doing so well.

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...