Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Littlest brothers...

So I had a very exciting Sunday, I met my baby brothers!! They are 29 and 23 and they are adorable!!
The one in the center is Jeff he is 29 and such a big sweetheart and the one on the right in Casey he is a funny character, the one on the left is Steven and I have been lucky enough to have him in my life forever!
These three come with Jeff-
His little wife Tiffany, who is absolutely gorgeous and his little girls are absolutely beautiful as well.
I think that I am the luckiest girl in the world to have 5 little brothers! I can't wait to get to know the littlest ones better!! Now I just need a sister, any takers??

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

2 comments:

ashley said...

they are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to meet them! And if my dad would've succesfully gotten ahold of me I would've been there, but i'm happy that you get to know all 5 of your little brothers! they are pretty handsom! Jeff reminds me of you and I think casey and ashley kinda look alike in a way.

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...