Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Look what I did.. file cab/night stand...

I started with this beauty (not) that has been hiding in my garage for a while now.
I painted it with Krylon Peek-a-boo blue, so yummy!
Which looked great but the top still looked like this -
So I used these -
to get this
Which I loved but felt like something was missing and I could see the seems which I didn't love so I added a little bit of lace to get the final result -
Another angle
Isn't she beautiful?!
And here she is in all her glory in her new home.

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to enter my giveaway.

linked to
NightOwlCrafting

and
Organize and Decorate Everything


Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute! That's the kind of thing I'm going to do for our flea market booth.

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...