Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Spring time (I wish :() table top...

Question: Will we ever have Spring/Summer weather here in northern Utah?! Seriously, I've got the blues :( I need some sunshine!! I think I may have to go tanning to get some Vitamin D in my body! Anyway, I decided that if I decorated for Spring, maybe it would feel more like Spring.
I decided to go with this sheet as a tableclothe because it is very springy and it only cost me $.99 at Savers!

Here is a close-up of the place setting.
I got these cute plates at Savers too, I just think they are so cute and I love the flowers!
And finally the center -
How is that for a little more Cheer?!

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

1 comment:

Elyse said...

hi shelly,

what a sweet table!

thanks so much for your nice comment on my blog.

xo
elyse

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...