Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Who are you??

Night Owl Crafts
I tried to link the little picture thing but couldn't get it to work for some reason but I wanted to do it anyway so here goes...

Here are this week's questions:


1. Are you a mom and if so how many kids do you have?
No doubt about it, I have 8 kids and 9 1/2 grandies!

2. List 3 qualities that you love about your mom!
She loves me, she is an excellent cook, talented thrift shopper! haha


3. What is your favorite thing your mother cooks?
Roast beef with carrots, yummy!

4. What do you love about being a mom?
Everything! but mostly being a grandma!


5. What are your plans for Mother's day?
Hanging with the hubster and hopefully seeing all my kidlets

Sorry my blogs aren't great right now but I am fighting a migraine. I am thinking there will be a future post on that alone!

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved reading your answers. Hope you're feeling better! Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...