Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tablescape Tuesday...

I am showing off the counter into my kitchen this week as my tabletop:
But I am showing this mostly so I can show off this new addition to my kitchen, the hubster helped me hang this on Mother's Day and I love, love it!
View from the other side:
I made it out of an old glass door of an entertainment center, that I painted white and scuffed up a bit, I am so happy with it!

I am linking up with A Stroll Through Life's 64th Table Top Tuesday

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Okay that is just amazing! The baskets you have on it are just perfect too. Totally would have guessed you bought it. Great job!!

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...