Monday, September 17, 2012

Made by Me Monday...

So I really am wanting to get back into this blog stuff heavy duty, but my life is sooo busy right now that I am having a heck of a time fitting it in. But I will not give up. So first things first, for the second week of Happy House Rules we are making sure our sink is clear when we go to bed. So we are now 1. Making our beds and 2. Emptying our sinks. Now for the more fun business I am going to try to put something I have done on every Monday, keep me motivated right? So hear is my latest window project
What do you think? I really like it and it was so simple to do, I have a few things that I haven't shared yet so please come back each Monday. I have noticed that I have lost so many followers and how can you blame them I have been on invisibility for so long. But to those of you who have remained Thank you, I promise to keep on trying. Until later, Hugs, Shelly

No comments:

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...