Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall.. a new beginning...

Hello to all my long lost bloggy friends!! It has been soooo long and I have missed you all so much! I haven't been here for way to many reasons to mention in one post but maybe over the next little while we will peel away at that onion one layer at a time. The most important thing tho, is I'm Baaack!! and I am here to stay. I have done quite a few projects, so I have some to share and my mind is full so there will be more!! First and foremost it is time for me to reorganize my life, there is just something about the season of Autumn that makes me want things to be organized, clean and cozy. So to start in that direction I am going to start the Happy Homes Organization plan again! It worked so great the first time that it is time to jump right back on that horse again! My Happy House has such a simple and effective organizing plan that anyone can do it, and with my hectic life that is exactly what I need. So who's going to do it with me? Come on lets all get ready for a cozy fall and an organized holiday season! Week one: Make your bed every morning, or evening, just make it- everyday. Easy peasy, right? Its amazing how much better you feel to climb into a nice warm MADE bed every night!
Look how comfy that looks, I can't wait! Well lets see if we can do it for the entire week! Until later, Hugs, Shelly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Time how long it takes to make a bed...it's so quick you'll wonder why you ever put it off to begin with!

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...