Thursday, September 22, 2011

30 days continuing...

Day 14- A hero that let me down. I have seriously pondered this and I don't have a hero that has let me down. Sorry.

Day 15- Someone or something I can't live without- everyone in my family. I can't live without my hubster, my kids, my grandies, my brothers and thier families or my parents. Don't ask me to, cuz I just can't it aint happening.

Day 16- Someone or something I can live without- Sugar, I quit eating candy, cake, cookies and Icecream about a month ago. I thought I wouldn't be able to do it but it has been really easy and I have lost 15 lbs. since I quit. I am really kind amazed at how easy this has been.

Day 17- Book that has made an impact in my life Book of Mormon for obvious reasons.

Day 18- Views on Gay Marriage- I am one of those people that really feels like what people do behind thier own doors is none of my business. I think people are born gay and should have that right but I don't want to see anyone gay or straight showing to much affection in public.

Day 19- What are my feelings on religion or politics. I think everyone has a right to believe anything they want to. I believe most religions are good
and I would never try force anyone to believe the way I do. With politics I work very close to it and alot times I just get mad! haha!

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

No comments:

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...