Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I am so in a funk...

So obviously you can tell by the lack of me posing at all lately I am in an end of summer funk! Don't get me wrong, I love the Fall Season but I feel like I was a little bit jipped by the short length of Summer this year. Well to myself I say "Self Buck-up, it is what it is so get with it!" First of all we have the matter of the 30 Days of Truth so I am going to finish that, I may do 3 days in one post or I may not do any days in a post but I am going to get it done. So with that being said...I will begin with Day 11- Something I am complimented on- I thing with this one I will go with that I am a really positive person and almost always I am happy-go-lucky, so I am comfortable to be around.
Day 12 - Something I am never complimented on - My math skills, I totally suck at math! Seriously, I am embarrassed to say I scored a 9 on my SAT's.
Day 13- Letter to a band or artist who helped me through a very tough time in my life- Dear Shania, You have no idea how much you helped my through a very difficult time in my life, your music enspired me to move forward after my divorce. Some of the words to your songs were exactly what I was going through at that time. Other songs were so upbeat that I wanted to move forward so I could feel positive again and know that I was making the right choices. It has been 13 years ago that I went through this and I have to thank you because I am now happier than I ever thought possible.


Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

No comments:

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...