Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy 2012!...

I have come to realize that my favorite holiday, next to Easter of course, is New Years Day. I really think I like them both for the same reason, they both feel like a time of new beginnings. Things are fresh and new, it is always a great time for starting over. Also, I love, love lists and what better time of year to write 100 lists?!! JK, maybe not 100 but a few or more, we will see!!
First list - New Years Resolutions 2012

1. Be completely prepared for Christmas by December 1, 2012.
2. Lose 10-15 lbs.
3. Be financially responsible.
4. Pay off my three piddly bills. (I know you all know what a piddly bill is!).
5. I will not buy another purse in the entire year of 2012! (Yikes!, that will definitly be the hardest to keep!)
Second list - Wishlist 2012

1. Cricut Create
2. Dress form
3. 3 or 4 family tables
4. Sewing machine fixed or replaced
5. Massage chair attachement

Well today it was two lists but I assure you there will be more!
Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

No comments:

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...