Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm Baaack!...

So I was gone a little longer than I had planned but I have done so many things and thunk so many thoughts, haha! First things first of course I was away when I was supposed to be announcing a fabulous winner so we must of course remedy that first and foremost!! The winner of my fantastic goody box overflowing with fun is Kimberly from Kimberly's Korner!! Yeah Kimberly!! I will email you to get your mailing info and get that right out to you!! Secondly, some of you may have noticed that I took back my original name Nama Halacy's Comfy Cottage, I have actually been doing alot of thinking about what I want my blog to be, and honestly being a Nama to my grandies is one of my favorite things and my life really is all about family so I would like my blog to represent that. And finally, alot of my content will remain the same with posts about crafts and ideas etc., but I will also be posting thoughts, a long time ago I started a blog and thats all it was, thoughts, and then I lost the blog, well I found it and I actually liked the stuff I was writing so I will be doing some of that here. I think that is where I was trying to go with the Dear Shelly idea, but this will be much simpler.

It feels so great to be back, and I have so much to share so please keep reading, I notice I lost one of my followers and it really does break my heart because I think of all of you as friends, so hopefully the rest of you will stick around to see what I have coming up.

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for picking me!!!

Kim
Kimberly's Korner

Dawnll said...

How fun to have you back...don't worry about the followers that left, their loss.

Unknown said...

glad you're back!

emilie @ dolce Divine said...

A little late but... Welcome back!

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...