Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday Wow...

I am going to throw out my Wednesday Wow to the amazing people who work with the homeless community. I work on a committee with many agencies who work diligently to help people who are temporarily homeless to those who are chronically homeless. I am amazed at their dedication and at the changes that are being made because of them. We all should think about our homeless especially at this time with the holidays coming up. Remember even your smallest contribution is incredibly helpful. Drop a can of food off at your newest food bank or even better donate a turkey.

Until later,
Hugs,
Shelly

No comments:

How to Serve Those in Need- on a Budget

Hello Everyone!! With the holidays upon us, I am realizing that with this new chapter of our life, we are going to have to find new ways to ...